Instagram was prohibited on March 14th. You can keep using it if you use a VPN, but mastering identical capabilities on VKontakte is more productive. Here’s a basic overview of Stories.
Loading stories from desktop
To upload History from a computer, look in the right column for the line “Add History.” It can be toward the bottom (for those who have yet to post any stories) or closer to the centre, with the title “Manage Stories.”
“Manage Stories” or “Add Story” should be found.
VK Stories have the same duration as Stories (before to the update) and are 15 seconds long. The file must be under 10MB in size and 720 x 1280 pixels in resolution.
The lack of tools accessible while downloading from a PC is a huge drawback. It will be unable to add an inscription, a sticker, or anything else. In reality, you’re sharing a pre-made image or movie.
Let’s work together to advertise your company.
How to download History from a mobile device
Find the Stories icon next to the offer to create a post in the group/page.
Locating the icon for stories
Select either a Story or a Video Story, and then proceed as usual with Stories. Everything seems the same from the outside, except the tools are on the right instead of the top.
Unlike Instagram, VKontakte’s story editing options are located on the right side of the screen.
The disappearance of the “Link” sticker is the sole significant difference. As a result, you won’t be able to remove the user from Vkontakte. However, you can use “Product” or “Service” stickers to encourage you to buy something.
Stickers can be found in Stories.
Recommendations for promoting Stories
- Experiment with multiple forms to see what works best for your target audience. This is usually a video (because to the larger attention span), however there are exceptions.
- Encourage users to communicate with one another. This is where the stickers “Poll” and “Opinions” come in handy.
- It’s conceivable that your Vkontakte audience isn’t used to watching Stories yet. Remind them in your posts, and give them an exclusive.
- VK Stories are posted less frequently than Instagram Stories. As a result, limiting oneself to 1-3 each day seems logical.
- Keep an eye out for updates to VKontakte’s services.