With Telegram, you can write messages with friends, make phone calls, share pictures and other files or exchange ideas in groups. In addition, Telegram offers special security in secret chats thanks to end-to-end encryption. To be able to install Telegram, you need access to the internet and a valid mobile phone number. In our instructions, we explain step by step how to get your new messenger. Then you can also use Telegram Web in your browser.
Install Telegram with an Android smartphone
1. Open the Google Playstore on your smartphone and search for Telegram or tap the link.
2. Select Install to download the Telegram app.
3. After the app has been fully installed, you can open it directly from the store by clicking on the Open
4. Tap Get Started Now.
5. Then enter your phone number in the field provided. The country is usually already present.
6. If you allow Telegram to access your call lists, all contacts will be taken over directly. You will then be sent a five-digit registration code via Telegram and SMS, which you have to enter in order to verify yourself.
The app will ask you for permission to access media and location. If you do not agree to this, you will not be able to send photos, videos or a location.
Install Telegram with iPhone
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or tap the Telegram link.
- Select the download icon to download the app.
- After the application has been fully installed, it can be started directly from the store by tapping Open
- Tap Next in India.
- Then enter your phone number in the open field. The country is usually already preset.
- If you allow Telegram to access your call lists, all contacts will be taken over directly. Then a registration code is sent via Telegram and SMS, which you have to enter in order to verify yourself.
The app will ask you for media and location permission. If you do not allow this, you can neither send photos and videos nor send a location.
Install Telegram without a mobile number
There are two catches
- Youtube Keyword Planner Tool For SEO Improvement
- YouTube SEO: 10 tips to position your videos on YouTube and turn them into ‘the most viewed’
- 5 WordPress plugins to protect your blog from malware
- How to install Wordfence Security on WordPress
- Best WordPress Plugins – WooCommerce
- What WordPress 5.9 will bring us
- How to remove URLs from Google Search
- The best WordPress plugins for websites
- 15 best SEO blogs in the world worth visiting