Telegram, the instant messaging network keeps talking. One of the factors that make this app attractive to use and differentiate it from WhatsApp is the ability to interact with the bots built into groups.
Most of these bots are accounts that have been manipulated by software and artificial intelligence to facilitate tasks, personal use, entertainment, and a wide variety of tastes.
They are able to teach, play, broadcast, remember, seek, integrate with other services, among other things. The big advantage is that it is an open-source platform, it allows the creation, development, and bot integration of someone.
If this catches your eye and you have one of the best Telegram Robots on your list, this article will tell you all the steps you need to take from your cell phone or computer. Of course, to respect this approach you need to be the group creator or administrator.
How to add a bot to a Telegram group.
How to add a bot to Telegram groups
It should be noted that there are thousands of bots with hundreds of different functions and in all languages, each of which can be useful to users, mainly because they can interact with it or walk around new members to keep them informed of the latest news.
To add a bot to a Telegram group, it is important to have at least the name to find it quickly. To do this, you need to do the following:
How to add a bot to a Telegram group, from mobile and PC
From the computer
- Start the Telegram application from the PC.
- In the search bar, write it bot name you want to incorporate.
- Click on the first option. Bots are activated by a. illustrated robot icon.
How to add bots from the PC to the Telegram – step by step
- ensuite, click the do three-dot option and select “add to a group”.
- A window is displayed with all groups with administrator rights. Select the desired group.
- Finally, click “OK” and that’s it
From the phone
- Start the Telegram application from your mobile phone.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon, enter the bot name and select. It usually appears first, otherwise, it’s worth looking below.
How to add a bot to a Telegram group from a mobile phone – step by step
- Once the bot window is found and opened, tap the bot name and tap the three dots in the top right corner.
- Tap the “Add to a group” option and select the group you want, press “ADD” to exit and that’s all. From now on the robot will be available in the group.
The best bots to add to Telegram groups
Once you’ve learned how to add a bot to a Telegram group, the next step is to select the bots that match the theme of the group and thus be able to get the most out of this software. First, enter one of these names we’ll show you below:
Here are some robots you can add to Telegram Groups
- @ImageBot – Send this bot a keyword and it will give you a relevant picture.
- @TriviaBot – Test your knowledge or add them to groups to compete with your friends.
- @PollBot: Easy to group discussions and create polls.
- @RateStickerBot: Discover and rate new stickers.
- @AlertBot: set a time and this bot will send you a reminder of whatever you want.
- @GithubBot: Keeps you posted on the latest updates from GitHub.
- @StoreBot: Find new bots and rate them.
- @Weather frog: add this bot to stay informed about the weather in your city.
- @ AmazonGlobalBot: very useful to know the prices of the Amazon store.
- @GifBot: great for adding wonderful GIFs to your entertainment.
- @HangBot: There is no better way out than to play hangman with the band members.
- @AllWallpaperBot: the fastest way to find wallpapers, whether for mobile devices or computers.