The online status is only displayed in individual chats above under the name of the contact. Here you can see whether a person is currently active online in the app and when they last opened the application. Your chat partner can always see when a message could have been read, even if you have already deactivated the read confirmation, i.e. the two blue ticks. So you don’t want mom to see when you came home from the party or you want to prevent friends from knowing exactly that you are currently active in Messenger? With a few clicks, you can easily hide this status. We’ll show you how it works.
Hide “last online” status on Android and iPhone
Hide WhatsApp online status while writing
So of course your chat partner will notice that you are online, but the rest of your contacts will not notice this. You will not be displayed as “online” at this moment and your “last online” status will not be updated either. The only downer: these quick answers only work for texts and emojis. To send videos, GIFs, or voice messages, you have no choice but to open the messenger.
Stay offline with airplane mode
- Youtube Keyword Planner Tool For SEO Improvement
- YouTube SEO: 10 tips to position your videos on YouTube and turn them into ‘the most viewed’
- 5 WordPress plugins to protect your blog from malware
- How to install Wordfence Security on WordPress
- Best WordPress Plugins – WooCommerce
- What WordPress 5.9 will bring us
- How to remove URLs from Google Search
- The best WordPress plugins for websites
- 15 best SEO blogs in the world worth visiting