As usual, there comes a time when you want to expand your website a bit, that is, to insert an online sale (so-called eSale) and thus earn a few dinars more. If your site is made on the WordPress platform, we would suggest an add-on for your WooCommerce eShop website.
WooCommerce is a free add-on (which you can upgrade to the premium version), through which you can very easily create your online shop (eShop). As for the plugin itself, it is very easy to use for both developers and users who use it. Also, the plugin itself allows you full flexibility of your action, from setting the tax to the number of stocks you currently have with you. Add or delete some of the extensions, create a design that suits you, adjust the settings as you wish… and it’s all of course you control yourself.
The great popularity of WooCommerce
Send your package ANYWHERE!
- Youtube Keyword Planner Tool For SEO Improvement
- YouTube SEO: 10 tips to position your videos on YouTube and turn them into ‘the most viewed’
- 5 WordPress plugins to protect your blog from malware
- How to install Wordfence Security on WordPress
- Best WordPress Plugins – WooCommerce
- What WordPress 5.9 will bring us
- How to remove URLs from Google Search
- The best WordPress plugins for websites
- 15 best SEO blogs in the world worth visiting